Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Mac Race Recap

Pre Race Strategy Session


This should be interesting.....I dont really remember much from the race.  I know we did poorly.  I know we had a good time.  I dont remember getting too wet.  I know it started light and finished fast.  I slept well.  We ate heater meals.  We had serious instrument problems on Sunday and Monday. Gyt allowed me to drive through the finish!  Island time was fun.

I know Antanas was supposed to post this up after the race.

Anyway, We have some nice photos and interesting content so Ill share.  Hope this brings you warm thoughts of summer.  Only 193 days until the next race starts!

Gyt at the helm after the start.

Wizzards doing wizzardly things.



Skipper on the sheet.

Andy on the wheel at dusk on Saturday.



Keith on the helm at dawn Sunday.

Brown's first Mac Race on Vytis!



Gyt in his bunk on Sunday.

KK on the helm at dusk on Sunday.





Last photo before the finish.

Up next is Strictly Sail, Boat works starts in April....almost Summer!!!!

No comments: